PRIVACY AND DATA PROTECTION POLICY.
GENERAL DATA PROTECTION REGULATION (GDPR).
The personal data of our customers will be treated in accordance with the principles of transparency, limitation of purpose, minimization of data, accuracy, integrity and confidentiality, as well as respecting the rest of the obligations and guarantees established in Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and Council of 27th of April 2016 regarding the protection of natural persons to the processing of personal data and the free movement of these data.
Who is responsible for the processing of your data.
The interested party that facilitates NUEVEPIES BARCELONA, S.L. Personal data through this online platform or by other means (for example, social networks) is informed that the processing of your data is carried out by:
Title holder: NUEVEPIES BARCELONA, S.L.
Registered office: 08005 – Barcelona, calle Lope de Vega, nº 106, 1ª
US AND ACCESS OF USERS
The User is informed, and accepts, the access to the website www.nuevepies.com does not indicate, in any way, the beginning of a commercial relationship with NUEVEPIES BARCELONA, S.L. or any of its delegations.
INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY
The Intellectual Property Rights to the content of the web pages, their graphic design and codes are owned by NUEVEPIES BARCELONA, S.L. and, therefore, is prohibited the reproduction, distribution, public communication, transformation or any other activity that can be carried out with the contents of its web pages or even citing the sources, except with written consent of NUEVEPIES BARCELONA, S.L.
CONTENT OF THE WEB AND LINKS.
NUEVEPIES BARCELONA, S.L. reserves the right to update, modify or delete the information from their web pages and limit or not allow access to information to certain users.
NUEVEPIES BARCELONA, S.L. does not assume any responsibility for the information which appears in a third-party websites that can be accessed by links from any website owned by NUEVEPIES BARCELONA, S.L. The links on the websites of NUEVEPIES BARCELONA, S.L. have informational purposes only and, in any case, does it imply a suggestion, invitation or recommendation on them.
PURPOSES, LEGITIMATION AND CONSERVATION of the data processing sent through firstname.lastname@example.org.
Purpose: Provide a way to contact us and answer your requests for information, and as well, communications of our products, services and activities electronically (email, SMS, whatsApp), if you check the box acceptance.
Legitimation: The user's consent when requesting information through our contact form and by checking the acceptance box for sending information.
Conservation: Once your request has been resolved through our form or answered by email, if you have not generated a new treatment, and in case you have agreed to receive commercial information, until you request the cancellation of them.
Purpose: Answer your information requests, questions or concerns. If we receive your Curriculum Vitae, your personal and curricular data may be part of our databases to participate in our present and future selection processes.
Legitimation: The user's consent to request information through the email address or send us their data and CV to participate in our selection processes or to request commercial information about our products and services.
Conservation: Once your request is answered by email, if you have not generated a new treatment. In the case of receiving your CV, your personal data may be kept for a maximum a year for future selection processes.
Obligation to provide us with your personal data and consequences of not doing so.
The provision of personal data requires a minimum age of 14 years old or have enough legal capacity to contract.
The requested personal data is necessary to manage your requests, register you as a user and / or provide the services you can sign, so if you do not provide them, we will not be able to serve you correctly or provide the service you have requested.
In any case, we reserve the right to decide whether to incorporate your personal data and other information into our databases.
RECIPIENTS OF YOUR DATA.
Your data is confidential and will not be transferred to third parties, unless there is a legal obligation.
RIGHTS IN RELATION TO YOUR PERSONAL DATA.
Any person can withdraw their consent at any time, when it has been granted for the processing of their data. In any case, the withdrawal of this consent conditions the execution of the subscription contract or the relationships generated previously.
You can also exercise the following rights:
- Request access to your personal data or its rectification when they are inaccurate.
- Request its deletion when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected.
- Request the limitation of your treatment in certain circumstances.
- Request opposition to the processing of your data for reasons related to your particular situation.
- Request the portability of the data in the cases provided in the regulations.
- Other rights recognized in the applicable regulations.
Where and how to request your Rights: By writing to the person in charge at your postal or electronic address, indicating the reference “Personal Data”, specifying the right you want to exercise about your personal data.
In case of divergences with the company in relation to the processing of your data, you can file a claim with the Data Protection Agency (www.agpd.es).
SECURITY OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
With the objective of safeguarding the security of your personal data, we inform you that we have adopted all the necessary technical and organizational measures to guarantee the security of the personal data supplied from its alteration, loss and unauthorized treatments or access.
DATA MANAGEMENT AND UPDATE
It is important that in order for us to keep your personal data updated, inform us whenever there has been any modification in them, otherwise, we are not responsible for their veracity.
We provide this Web to the users, to offer you a quality service, using maximum diligence in its provision, as well as in the technological means used. However, we will not be responsible for the presence of viruses and other elements that may in some way damage the user's computer system.
We do not guarantee the availability of the service is continuous and uninterrupted.
- The USER may not cause any type of action on our portal that causes excessive operating overload to our computer systems, as well as the introduction of viruses, or installation of robots, or software that alters the normal operation of our website, or ultimately may cause damage to our computer systems.
- The USER assumes all responsibility derived from the use of our website.
- The USER acknowledges that he has understood all the information regarding the conditions of use of our website and acknowledges that they are sufficient for the exclusion of error in them, and therefore, accepts them fully and expressly.
NUEVEPIES BARCELONA, SL, through this document, collects its Policy for the collection and treatment of cookies, in compliance of the article 22.2 of Law 34/2002, of July 11th, on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce (LSSICE).
Cookies are stored on the user's terminal equipment (computer or mobile device) and collect information when visiting the WWW.NUEVEPIES.COM website, in order to improve their usability, know the browsing habits or needs of the users, to adapt to them and obtain information for statistical purposes. In the case of those users who are already clients of the entity, the information collected with cookies will also serve for their identification when accessing the different tools that the entity makes available for the management of the services.
This Cookies Policy will apply to those users who voluntarily visit the web pages of the entity, complete data collection forms, access the tools that the entity makes available to its customers to manage its services, or use any other service present on the website that involves the communication of data to the entity, or access to data by the entity, for the provision of its services.
The entity informs the users of its web pages, of the existence of cookies and makes this Policy available to them in order to inform them about their use and purpose. The fact of continuing browsing through its pages implies knowledge and acceptance of this Policy to the users.
NUEVEPIES BARCELONA, S.L. Use the following types of cookies:
Classified by ownership:
- Own cookies: sent and managed directly by the entity.
- Third-party cookies: sent and managed by a third party outside the entity, anonymously, in order to carry out statistical studies of browsing the web pages of the entity.
Classified by their purpose:
- Technical and / or personalization cookies: they facilitate navigation, by identifying the session, allowing access to restricted access tools, as well as customizing the available options. They enable the provision of the service previously requested by the user.
- Analysis and / or advertising cookies: they allow to know the number of visits received in the different sections of the web pages, the habits and trends of its users and, consequently, to be able to improve the navigation and the service offered by the entity (fundamentally, Google Analytics), as well as managing the advertising spaces included in the website visited by the user. It collects data anonymously in order to obtain user navigation profiles.
Classified by their duration:
- Session cookies: collect and store data while the user accesses the website.
- Persistent cookies: collect and store the data in the user's terminal for a variable period depending on the purpose for which they have been used.
The storage time of cookies will depend on the type in question and will always be the minimum necessary to fulfill its purpose.
In any case, users can configure their browser, so that the reception of all or some of the cookies is disabled or blocked. The fact of not wishing to receive these cookies does not constitute an impediment to access the information on the entity's websites, although the use of some services may be limited. If once the consent for the reception of cookies is granted, it is desired to withdraw it, those stored on the user's computer must be deleted, through the options of the different browsers.
The way to configure the different browsers to exercise the actions indicated in the previous paragraphs, can be consulted in: